- Landlord and Tenant Fees
- Landlord Packages
- Buildings Insurance
- Book an Expert Valuation
- Commercial Property
Looking to let your property, searching for a new home in Gloucestershire or maybe you have a general enquiry? We can help. Get in touch by email and we'll contact you within 24 hours (or sooner...) Alternatively pop into one of our branches or give us a call.
119 Promenade, Cheltenham, GL50 1NW
27/29 London Road, Gloucester, GL1 3HD
3 Church Street, Tewkesbury, GL20 5PA
104 Bristol Road, Quedgeley, GL2 4NA
51 London Road, Stroud, GL5 2AD
- direct dial - 01242 500741
- direct dial - 01242 500 739
- direct dial - 01242 500 740
We are committed to providing all of our landlords and tenants with the highest standards of customer service. However, there may be occasions when our service falls short of your expectations. To ensure your maximum protection, our complaints procedure has been designed to meet the requirements of all the regulatory authorities that control our business.
In order to try and resolve disputes quickly and amicably we have a Company complaints procedure that is explained below:
1) In the first instance, please submit your complaint in writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your grievance. We will be in contact within 3 working days to acknowledge your complaint and advise of the contact details of the department Manager that will be investigating your concerns.
2)We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally be dealt with by the department manager who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who dealt with you, they will also review emails and time stamped property management notes. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgment letter.
3) In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with this initial response that you receive then please let us know and your complaint will be further investigated via a Second line investigation by our Senior Managers or the Managing Director of CGT Lettings, please ensure this request is made in writing. If you wish to submit your complaint via post, the postal address for the head office of CGT Lettings is 119 Promenade, Cheltenham, Glos, GL50 1NW.
4) If you are still not satisfied after the last stage of the in-house complaint procedure (or more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first made) you can request an independent review from The Property Ombudsman without charge. Contact them at: Property Ombudsman at Milford House, 43 -55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 2BP. You can also contact ARLA, Association of Residential Letting Agents, at Arbon House, 6 Tournament Court, Edgehill Drive, Warwick, CV34 6LG.
Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.
* required fields