Landlord's Residential Buildings Insurance

Protection with Confidence

Did you know that in general, standard household Buildings Insurance policies only provide cover for owner occupied homes? As a landlord renting out your property to a third party, you need a policy that protects you with wide ranging cover. Our Landlord’s Residential Buildings Insurance Policy does that – whether you’re renting a single property or a whole portfolio.

ACG Insurance Brokers

Take the headache out of finding the right landlord insurance for you!

ACG Insurance Brokers are specialist property insurance consultants providing residential and commercial insurance solutions for UK based Landlords, Block Management Companies, Right To Manage (RTM) Companies and Residents Associations.

To learn more visit:

As a client of CGT Lettings and Sales you will have access to competitive premiums with tailored cover and a fully advised service.

If this is something you are interested in, please contact us for a no obligation quote on your landlords buildings insurance.

What can we cover?


Property Owners Liability




Landlords Contents


Loss of Rental Income or Alternative Accommodation Expenses


Legal Expenses

CGT Letting Limited are introducers to Everett Mead Ltd Registered in England No. 076892641. Everett Mead Ltd are authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, firm reference number 754651.

Book an expert valuation

Find out how much your property is worth